Regenerating our food systems
Tuesday, 25th May 2021
Claus Meyer is a truly iconic entrepreneur in Denmark. For the past 3 decades he has worked tirelessly to inspire change in how we eat, in order to improve wellbeing, health, and the effect on our planet. Claus was advocating biodiversity, organic and regenerative farming practices before it became fashionable, and has in depth knowledge of what it takes to create real change.
"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning"
Speakers at Heartful Academy are selected according to the following criteria
1) They have profound wisdom to share within the domains of Nature, Psychology, Philosophy, Spirituality or Science
2) They know how to connect their insights to the world of business, making it relevant to leaders at all levels
3) They are skilled speakers who understand how to get their message across in an engaging way
4) They are dedicated to positive impact for People & Planet
5) They are heartful themselves. This means that they are warm, kind, caring, and inspiring to spend time with
While event organisers often go for the most famous speakers they can get in touch with, fame does not factor in at Heartful Academy
Today, fame is a poor predictor for how much we really ought to listen to a person. As curators, we are all about the depht and usefulness of the message, and the speaker's ability to share from a place of authenticity. How many followers they have on Twitter, or views on YouTube, doesn't mean much to us.
Do you have ideas for future speakers?