"Never let formal education get in the way of your learning"
Tuesday, 16thJune 2020
Tuesday, 9th June 2020
Tuesday, 2nd June 2020
Doctor Neha Sangwan, M.D.
Tuesday, 26th May 2020
Tuesday, 19th May 2020
Jakob Møller Beck
Tuesday, 12th May 2020
Professor Raj Sisodia
Tuesday, 5th May 2020
Speakers at Heartful Academy are selected according to the following criteria
1) They have profound wisdom to share within the domains of Nature, Psychology, Philosophy, Spirituality or Science
2) They know how to connect their insights to the world of business, making it relevant to leaders at all levels
3) They are skilled speakers who understand how to get their message across in an engaging way
4) They are dedicated to positive impact for People & Planet
5) They are heartful themselves. This means that they are warm, kind, caring, and inspiring to spend time with
While event organisers often go for the most famous speakers they can get in touch with, fame does not factor in at Heartful Academy
Today, fame is a poor predictor for how much we really ought to listen to a person. As curators, we are all about the depht and usefulness of the message, and the speaker's ability to share from a place of authenticity. How many followers they have on Twitter, or views on YouTube, doesn't mean much to us.
Do you have ideas for future speakers?